Main current Research interests:
- Development of transition metal-based catalysis for the treatment of persistent organic pollutants in water and wastewater.
- Synthesis of pillared clays for photooxidation processes.
- Development of organoclays for sorption of organic pollutants.
Selected publications (max. three):
- Nguyen Thi Dieu Cam, Dao Thanh Phuong, Ha Van Tai, Nguyen Dinh Bang, Nguyen Van Noi, Degradation of Phenol Using the Mixed (Al-Fe) Pillared Bentonite as a Heterogeneous Photo-Fenton Catalyst, e-J. Surf. Sci. Nanotech. 2011, 9, 490-493.
- Dinh Bang Nguyen, Thi Dieu Cam Nguyen, Thanh Phuong Dao, Hung Thuan Tran, Van Noi Nguyen, Dae Hee Ahn, Preparation, characterization and evaluation of catalytic activity of titania modified with silver and bentonite, J. Indust. Eng. Chem. 2012, 18, 1764–1767.
- Van Noi Nguyen, Thi Dieu Cam Nguyen, Thanh Phuong Dao , Hung Thuan Tran, Dinh Bang Nguyen, Dae Hee Ahn, Synthesis of organoclays and their application for the adsorption of phenolic compounds from aqueous solution, J. Indust. Eng. Chem. 2013, 19, 640–644.